CUVEE GRAND CRU VINTAGE 2015
Our Grand Cru vintage 2015 is a cuvée from the terroirs of Cramant and Chouilly.
Its long aging of five years on slats is carried out according to the ancestral method. During the draw, our cuvée is closed with a cork stapled to the neck of the bottle. This offers us exceptional precision and elegance, as well as very beautiful notes of white fruits.
This 100% Chardonnay vintage will go perfectly with very fine fish such as sea bass or scallops.
This cuvée comes from the generous terroirs of Cramant and Chouilly, 100% Grand Cru.
Very chalky clay-limestone soil
- Harvest on September 12, 2015.
- Vinification in stainless steel tanks (to preserve the identity of the terroirs).
- Draw in February 2016 limited to 2500 bottles.
- Long aging on slats of 5 years under stapled cork.
- Disgorgement in January 2022.
- Extra gross dosage 5 grams/litre.
Precise, elegant with very nice notes of white fruit. This cuvée offers us the mineral dimension of the two great Terroirs of Cramant and Chouilly.
Serve between 8°C and 9°C.